Strategy Objectives and Budget
USAID partners with the Central Asian Republics to achieve mutual prosperity, sustainable economies, improved human development, and good governance.
USAID Central Asian Republics’ development objectives are:
- Increased sustainable economic prosperity through trade, job creation, and food security
- Reduced threats of health pandemics, human trafficking and extremism
- Improved management of water and energy resources to drive economic growth and adapt to climate change
- Enhanced capacity for transparent and inclusive governance in Central Asia
USAID Central Asian Republics' budget for 2011 was $60.9 million and for 2012 it is $58.7 million.
- About USAID
- Doing Business with USAID
- Useful Links